Our most popular holster and THE most comfortable and concealable holster available.
The SuperTuck® is our most popular rig and is adjustable for ride depth AND cant, it's our most stable and comfortable rig and offers the following features as well.
- All SuperTuck® holsters now come with our new SteelClip clip. Spring steel with a corrosion proof, chip proof coating along with a proprietary design makes our SteelClips the best clip on the market. Bulletproof construction and a decorative design that won't give you away, only from CrossBreed®.
- 3/4 length full sight channel for clearance with ALL front sights.
- Premium grade leather for the backing! Available in our Black Cowhide, Tan Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide and our Natural Tan Horsehide when available. You can read more about each individual leather in our frequently asked questions section. If Horsehide is unavailable, we recommend the Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide. This leather is selected, treated, and hard rolled exclusively for CrossBreed® Holsters. This process creates the same comfort and moisture resistant qualities as our horsehide holsters. CrossBreed's® Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide is available in a light tan color and is a great alternative when our horsehide is not available.
- Steel mounting hardware for the clip attachments.
- Mounting spacers behind the clips to allow easier tucking.
Retrofit kits are also available for anyone with the older model SuperTuck.
Our SuperTuck® Deluxe is THE most comfortable and concealable holster available, there might be prettier ones, but NONE will out-perform the SuperTuck®!
Each holster fits all barrel lengths of a particular series of firearms. For example, everything from an Officer's to a 5 inch 1911, or a Mini Glock, Compact or full-size Glock.
Please review our FAQ page for info regarding discounts and other common questions prior to placing an order.
Making the best holster on the market means doing a lot of little things that other companies do not. To ensure top quality finished goods, we start with top quality components. We are proud to offer three different and distinct leather options, selected or tanned especially for CrossBreed® Holsters to suit each individual's needs and comfort.
Tanned American Cowhide
Our Tanned American Cowhide is selected especially for CrossBreed® Holsters by our leather supplier. We then dye it black and then buff it to a perfect finish. The leather's superior quality is the key to offering great stability combined with extreme comfort.
Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide
Our Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide has been individually selected, treated, and hard rolled exclusively for CrossBreed® Holsters. This process creates the same comfort and moisture resistant qualities as our horsehide holsters. CrossBreed's® Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide is available in a light tan color and is a great alternative when our horsehide is not available.
Our Premium Horsehide option is a leather that comes from hides tanned in USA and made from the extremely sought after Shell Cordovan. This particular leather used to make some of the finest leather products in the world. The horsehide is a more dense, tighter grained leather making it more moisture resistant than other types of leather. Our customers that live in hot humid climates or tend to perspire more prefer the horsehide because of the leather grain properties. The horsehide is available only in a natural tan color and is finished and conditioned with Neetsfoot Oil.
The supply of the proper high quality horsehide is limited, there are times when it is simply unavailable. During these times, the selection will be pulled from the website and made unavailable to order. If you'd like horsehide and it is currently unavailable, we suggest trying our Premium Hard Rolled Cowhide.
Upgrade! Buy a SuperTuck® Concealed Carry Package and save 15%!